Take in the deep sensual darkness of wood paired with fruit. Inhale the scent of solid Black Ebony and Mahogany with the succulence of ripe Peaches and Apple Blossom. Like discovering an overflowing fruit orchard in the deepest, darkest enchanted forest - imagine this irreverent scent combination, so appealing in its darkly, unexpected, juicy delight. A Voluspa classic, feel free to pick it.
- Burn Time: 40 hours
- Fill (oz): 12
- Fill (g/ml): 340
- Natural Wick(s): 3
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.2"
HOW TO USE
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.